Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Relationship Management (VRM) IT Solutions and Support Services (ITSS) Contract
The Veterans Relationship Management (VRM) Information Technology Solutions and Support Services (ITSS) program is designed to provide the capabilities required to achieve on-demand access to comprehensive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) services and benefits in a consistent, user-centric manner through a multi-channel customer relationship management approach.
Veterans Relationship Management (VRM) Program Information Technology Solutions and Support Services (ITSS) is a performance-based, five year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) con-tract, with a ceiling of $480 million, that will help the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) improve the speed, accuracy, and efficiency in which information is exchanged between veterans and VA, regardless of the communications method.
The VRM ITSS program is designed to satisfy several key challenges that veterans service members, and their dependents experience when seeking information and services from the VA. The VRM Program will provide the capabilities required to achieve on-demand access to comprehensive VA services and benefits in a consistent, user-centric manner to enhance veterans, their families, and their agents’ self-service experience through a multi-channel customer relationship management approach.
Contract Period of Performance:
June 24, 2011 – June 2016
Major VRM Work Streams:
- Voice Access Modernization (VAM): VAM efforts serve to identify and manage the technologies used by VA in Call Center and Interactive Voice Response systems.
- Identity Access Management (IAM): IAM efforts allow VA to collect, manage, and correlate identity data for persons of interest to VA; manage the data used in VA systems to identify and authenticate users; manage and control access rights to information and information systems; and comply with VA and government-wide information security requirements.
- Customer Relations Management (CRM): CRM efforts support VA in providing customer service that meets or exceeds Veterans’ expectations by managing our Veterans’ experience, and sharing and providing consistent information to our Veterans and other beneficiaries
- Unified Desktop (UD): This solution shall support VA employees in the provisioning of data needed to do their job and also provide information via self-service channels
- Web/Self Service (WSS): Veterans Self Service systems and solutions shall provide enterprise capabilities for Veterans, claimants, and their representatives to extract information from VA to satisfy their immediate and long term needs.
- Knowledge Management (KM): KM efforts serve to provide technical platforms, web-accessible information and role based user procedures to improve VA knowledge available both internally and externally.
- Member and Integration Services (MIS): MIS shall integrate work streams by providing a single consolidated set of solutions for all VRM related services and business capabilities across the organization.