Are you constantly challenged with delivering a world-class IT Service Desk for your organization? Let SII provide you a US-based, customized Service Desk where you benefit from…
- A top notch certified team which proactively resolves your IT issues
- ITIL-based best practices which improve service levels and customer experience
- Providing 24×7 support in a cost effective way
- Running your IT operations more efficiently
- Ultimately transforming the way you deliver IT services
Providing quality service desk solutions is the heart of SII’s business. Various government and commercial organizations have benefited from the technical expertise and competence of SII’s IT Service Desk personnel and ITIL compliant processes.
24×7 Help Desk
SII provides Tier I-III Help Desk and Contact Center Support for System Administration, Database Administration, Configuration Control, Document Control, Documentation Support, Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), Mobile Devices and Non-Secure Telephone Services. SII technicians troubleshoot issues and provide support to tens of thousands users, which include government officials, top ranked military officers, civilian members, and the general public. Our technicians conduct remote administration of the end user rights using Microsoft Enterprise Administration program to set default network passwords and remove and add users to various domains and servers. Our technicians connect to end user systems utilizing Microsoft System Management Service (SMS) to resolve Tier I and II problems remotely. SII technicians assign incident priorities, track, update, and coordinate the completion of trouble tickets, while adhering to agreed-upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
24×7 Help Desk Services Include:
- Calls answered by skilled technical support engineers 24x7x365, not an answering or dispatch service
- Above industry average First Call Resolve (FCR) rate and <40 second hold times
- Any combination of on-site, dispatched or remote help-desk services (staff augmentation)
- Support for Windows desktops, MAC’s, laptops, servers, MS exchange, etc.
- Support for multi-location environments, including most international locations
- Tiered service level support with custom Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements
- ITIL-based incident and problem management toolsets and processes utilized
- Change management and Configuration management support
- Comprehensive customized monthly reports detailing key SLA metrics and 24×7 Help Desk response times
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the Help Desk can be customized per customer requirements. Our standard SLAs are as follows:
- Code Red Ticket Severity - Issues that cause a loss of core functionality of the IT infrastructure.
- Average Hold Time < 5 minutes during hours of operations
- Average Outage Duration from time of contact with SII Level/Tier 1 Service Desk is less than 30 minutes.
- Average Root Cause Analysis determined in less than 7 business days from time all necessary troubleshooting information is provided by our customer.
- Average fix or work-around available 7 business days after determination of root cause.
- High Priority Ticket Severity - Issues that severely impact the IT infrastructure as a whole. In these scenarios the system will still be functioning but the “usability” of the system will be significantly impeded.
- Average Root Cause Analysis determined in less than 9 business days from the time all necessary troubleshooting information is provided by our customer.
- Average Hold Time < 10 minutes during hours of operation
- Medium Priority Ticket Severity – Issues with moderate impact on the IT infrastructure. The reported problem impedes the use of nonessential functions, or only affects individual users.
- Average Hold Time < 10 minutes during hours of operations
- Average Root Cause Analysis determined in less than 12 business days from the time all necessary troubleshooting information is provided by our customer.
- Low Priority Ticket Severity – All Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) are low priority. Issues with minimal impact on the contact center infrastructure. The reported problem has a limited impact on nonessential system functions, is cosmetic, or is simply a documentation error.
- Average Hold Time < 10 minutes during hours of operations.
- Average Root Cause Analysis determined in less than 15 business days from the time all necessary troubleshooting information is provided by our customer
SII’s systems/product support services offer flexibility to match the needs of our customers.The majority of our customers prefer a managed services model, which is designed to manage and maintain mission critical infrastructure and operations, while allowing their own personnel to focus on their core business. Our services include…..
- Systems Administration
- Application, database, network, web, security and storage administration
- Moves/Adds/Changes for users, stations, client templates, workgroups, roles, statuses, password policies, system schedules, account codes, wrap up codes, etc.
- System Maintenance
- Backup strategy
- Monthly configuration backups, license updates as necessary, phone/gateway firmware updates as necessary, software service updates (SUs) and engineering specialists (ES)
- System Monitoring
- Designed for 99.99% availability
- Relevant devices supported including
- Real-time system health checks monitored on reader board
- Remote sub-system maintenance and restart
- Email alerts in response to system issues
- Change Management
- Utilize International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard change management policies and procedures
- Utilize customer’s standard change management policies and procedures
- Project Management
- Assigned Project Manager
- Escalation management
- Weekly trouble ticket reviews
- Monthly contract performance reviews
- Other meetings, conference calls and/or reviews as required
SII’s technical expertise in IT extends across multiple platforms and software/hardware technologies. Our customers benefit from our certified staff who efficiently perform….
Service Updates - Service Updates (SUs) may be applied for any of the following typical reasons:
The customer is experiencing a service problem due to one of the following:
- Known Software Change Request (SCR)
- New Software Change Request (SCR)
- Customer requested an upgrade to obtain and use a new feature relased in a Service Update
- Customer has become 3 or more Service Updates behind the currently Generally Available (GA) Service Update.
Engineering Specials (ES) - Patches that are released to fix specific software related issues. ES may be applied for any of the same typical reasons as those of an SU and or applied as a preventative measure against possible service affecting issues.
Gateway Service Update/ Firmware Updates - The type of Gateway used determines the type of update required. IN both Firmware Updates and SUs new features and software updates are included. Gateway and/or Firmware Updates may be applied for all of the same reasons as SUs, and ESs.
Windows Updates - A service provided by Microsoft that provides updates for the Microsoft Windows operating system and its installed components. These updates are validated within a week for our contact center infrastructure.
General System Maintenance of the contact center infrastructure servers is required to support necessary server changes and/or to resolve open trouble tickets. General system maintenance may include server switchovers and/or server reboots.
System Backup - Typically SII will conform to our customer’s system backup requirements. System backups for data that reside within SII provided databases, including call data, voice recordings, screen recordings etc. is performed daily, weekly, and monthly to a shared vault. The standard retention period is 5 daily, 2 weekly and 1 monthly backup. Automated data backups allow our customers to recover data after its loss, either by data deletion or corruption. The backup procedure includes compression, de-duplication, and replication.
Security - Where requested or required SII completes a full certification and accreditation (C&A) to obtain an authorization to operate (ATO). This is additional to security built into the hardware, software and services.
Network Support Services
SII designs, implements, administers, and maintain networks. Some of the many services we currently provide for customers and can assist you with includes:
- Design and engineer local and wide area networks
- Monitor, analyze, and report on network traffic
- Troubleshoot and resolve network problems
- Server setup, support, and maintenance
- Load and update network applications
- Add, delete, and maintain user accounts and passwords
- Setup and manage network printing
- Perform backups and restores, disaster planning and recovery
- Maintain inventory of network components and provide asset management system
- End user support of desktop systems and applications
- Implement and maintain voice networks and equipment
Our network engineers can test, improve, implement, and stabilize planned changes to your network. Network engineering support also includes maximizing network reliability and performance by configuration improvements, such as modifying tunable network and server parameters.