GSA’s Federal Supply Schedule 70 Contract
SII offers Information Technology (IT) Equipment, Software, and Services via its United States General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 70 contract, number GS-35F-295DA.
The GSA developed this Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) FSS to supply the U.S. Government with a variety of IT products and services at federally-approved rates. GSA FSS 70 benefits include the convenience of efficient online procurement, a widely-ranged selection in one e-marketplace, no need to synopsize orders, and compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). The GSA FSS 70 is the most prevalent acquisition vehicle used, offering rapid procurement from over 5,000 certified partners across the U.S.
This GSA FSS 70 contract vehicle is available to federal customers at https://www.gsaadvantage.gov
Since 1998, SII has provided IT services as a prime contractor under our GSA FSS 70 to such customers as the United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Defense, to name two.
Contract Period of Performance:
May 3, 2016 – May 2, 2021
Task Order Types Available:
Labor Hour (LH)
Time and Materials (T&M)
Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 132-8: Purchase of Equipment (including product Maintenance)
- 132-33: Perpetual Software Licenses (including product Maintenance)
- 132-34: Maintenance of Software
- 132-50: Training Courses for Information Technology Equipment and Software
- 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services
- 132-52: Electronic Commerce Services